Sunday, January 8, 2012

Starting a week late, like most resolutions

This blog follows the adventures of Logan and Leigh (I was going to use cool code names more along the lines of G.I. Joe, because I'm 35 and G.I. Joe was a formative experience, but I couldn't settle on a solid pair). We live together outside Albany, New York, going on two years in our committed relationship.

Our sex life wasn't flagging, but it was zig zagging. One of us would crash after a long day, while the other was ready for some late night fun. After a couple of missed opportunities and a little frustration, we decided to make a Sexual Resolution for 2012: Saturday Night is Sex Date Night. We'll alternate responsibility for coming up with an idea, but each of us will plan on a special sexual event every weekend.

That's not to say we're not still having sex whenever we want. But Saturdays are special.

So far, we've stuck to our resolution...but it's only the 8th.

Today was the day I decided to start a blog about it. It should be fun for me to recap. And so far the results have included some unintentional humor, fat lips, and product testing, so it should be fun for readers as well.

Be warned, explicit content will follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment